The Hamel Happy Hour

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The 2nd Best Dip Ever.

Since I know some of you are crazy people who haven't set up Pinterest, I have taken it upon myself to share with you the 2nd* best dip I've ever had.



Ingredients:
1 8oz. brick of cream cheese
1 can of Ro-Tel tomatoes and chiles
1 can of canned white corn
Salt, pepper, and chili powder, to taste

If you like it spicy add half a serrano chile finely diced.

I made made mine on the stove.  Turn your burner to low and then add the cream cheese to a medium sauce pot.  While the cream cheese is melting drain both the corn and Ro-Tel and add on top, give it a good stir and then add your seasonings. Stir well and you're done.    Serve with Frito's Scoops**

* The actual best dip is Sausage Dip and I only get it once a year at Christmas.

** Unless you live in Germany, where the Commissary only sells Tostitos.

I'm thinking about adding some sausage and then serving it on a baked potato.  Or having the dip be my omelette filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment