The Hamel Happy Hour

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

08/01/2012 or Apparently I'm The "Good" Crazy...

Or at least that is what friends have told me.   I have compiled a list of behaviors and my reasons behind them, so you can be the judge.

1.  Safety pinning my socks.   This is soooo functional.  I have a lot of crazy socks and it bothers me to lose one in the laundry,  if I safety pin them before I throw them in the wash they will never get lost.

But I only buy white sock so they always match.


Wrong.  If one sock if washed more than the other sock it feels different on your foot and leg.

2.  The closet.  Firstly, everything is color coded...not too unusual.   Then I take it a step further and face all of the shirts the same way so when I browse I only see the front.  I only use white hangers with the notches in them so the hanger tops create a uniform line on the closet rod.   Also I never shut the curtains because monsters would hide there.

3. Under the bed.   My under the bed is full of boxes some have things like dishes and silverware some are empty and taped closed.   Boxes under the bed means nothing can hide under there either.

4. The kitchen walk.   I know how to walk to the kitchen and get water in the dark  with my eyes closed...because there could be monsters looking at me from the backyard but if I can't see them, they can't be there.  I usually keep my bottle of water in my room to avoid the whole process.

5. The eat around.   I eat around my sandwich/burger instead of going straight down because the stuff falls out of the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment