The Hamel Happy Hour

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

News

I tend to speak in short sentences and I haven't waxed poetic I swear since high school but with the possibility of seeing my husband growing nearer and nearer I pretty much can't help myself.

I understand that many people I know are not in my position, they get to see their spouse, lover, bit on the side, probably everyday.  However, it is because of my position that I feel so strongly about what I have to say.

Whoever you're with right now...Adore them.  Breathe them in. Worship every inch of their body, and every facet of their personality...everything that makes them who they are.  Love them just for the sake of having the experience of loving them and being loved deeply by them.   Be happy to share space with whoever this wonderful being is.   Stay in bed another ten minutes with them.   Laugh as loud and as often as you can.  

Don't do this for me, but for whoever you're with because they deserve nothing less than to be cherished by you.

And now back to me for the news.  I should know by Friday on whether a decision has been made on my medical clearance...apparently there seems to be issues with my allergy shots.   Hilarious.   BUT, if we are denied Phil will be home within a week to grab me and our stuff and head to Texas.  Either way it's awesome.   I cannot wait to be with my husband...and since I couldn't wait I bought another, that's right another stash of lingerie from www.lingeriediva.com.  We hadn't even gotten through stuff from the honeymoon before he left...we're totally set up for a good long while.  


No comments:

Post a Comment